Friday, September 11, 2009

An Award!

Danni at Romantic Harbor made my day and put a smile on my face for a week :) She recently awarded me The Lemonade Award, a feel good award for great attitude and gratitude. I am thrilled, thanks so much Danni!! :)

Now, I'm supposed to pick 10 blogs to bestow this wonderful award on and I've gotta be honest. I read so many awesome blogs, I just can't pick. I'd like to give it to someone who hasn't received it yet and several of the blogs I've thought of had already been chosen.

So I'm going to totally toss the rules to the wind and give it to every one of my awesome readers. That's right, if you are reading this post, you just got an award :) You guys are beyond awesome, your comments light up my days, and your blogs fill my hours with awesomeness.

Here are the rules so you can pass the award on yourselves:

~Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
~Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
~Link your nominees within your post.
~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

Susan R. Mills said...

Congrats! You have a great weekend, too.

Diana Paz said...

Thanks for following my blog! :) :)

Michelle McLean said...

Thanks L.W.! :) And Diana, I'm always excited to find new writer blogs :D Thanks for the follow!

B.J. Anderson said...

Congrats on the award! Yay!