Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Funnies

Quote of the Day:
"I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on."~ Beryl Pfizer


“Writing a book is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement; then it becomes a mistress, and then it becomes a master, and then a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster, and fling him out to the public.”~ Winston Churchill

3 comments:

B.J. Anderson said...

Lol, these are great.

Barb said...

These are great. The first quote really caught my attention. I find the pieces of paper, but all the messages are cryptic.
"He doesn't believe in witches."
Who doesn't? What the?
Someone has been putting drugs in my water supply, I'm sure of it.

Danyelle L. said...

These are so true!