Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How To Win a Free Website


In honor of QueryTracker's second birthday, I thought I'd give another shout out to the Carnival we have going on. Today starts off our first carnival game, hosted by the lovely Mary Lindsey. She wants to see the best Purple Prose sentence you can write! Head over to the QueryTracker Blog for specifics. I will be hosting an anagram game on Thursday, so be sure to head over and play with me! I want my contest to have the most entries!! ;-)

We will have two games a week for the next two weeks. Every game you enter puts your name in the drawing for our grand prize...a CUSTOM DESIGNED WEBSITE, courtesy of Purple Squirrel Web Designs. I cannot stress enough how awesome this prize is. If you were to order a design on your own, it would probably cost you about $600. The games are fun and come with prizes of their own, including a one year premium membership for QueryTracker, a query critique, and a copy of Steve Weber's Plug Your Book! Online Book Marketing for Authors.

You can get an extra entry in the grand prize drawing if you help us advertise. For the next few days (until Saturday May 23rd) if you post an entry like the one I did on Sunday, advertising the QueryTracker Carnival, and EMAIL ME your link and real name, I will put your name in the drawing for the FREE WEBSITE. Again, email me at michellemclean@querytracker.net with your link and real name by May 23rd, and get your name entered in the grand prize drawing. Feel free to use the Carnival graphic I have posted here.

I hope you all come over to the QueryTracker Blog and join in our games. They will be a lot of fun and definitely worth it for a shot at the prizes and the grand prize website! Click on the Carnival Tents to take you to the QueryTracker Carnival page or click on the QT Blog links for more details on the games and prizes. Hope to see you there!


3 comments:

B.J. Anderson said...

I really need to check this out!

Cynde L. Hammond said...

Hi, Michelle!

Thanks so much for becoming a follower on my "Cynde's Daybook" blog! I have posted your blog on the bloglists of both my blogs!

By the way...did you realize that I have a writer's blog? It's called: "Cynde's Got The Write Stuff" @ http://cyndes-got-the-write-stuff.blogspot.com/ and I hope you'll take a minute and check it out, if you haven't already.

I have also posted a "Query Tracker Turns Two" article on my blog called "Cynde's Daybook" @ http://cyndesdaybook.blogspot.com/ and on my blog called "Cynde's Got The Write Stuff".


I'll see you soon,
Sincerely,
Cynde


http://cyndes-got-the-write-stuff.blogspot.com/

Michelle McLean said...

Hi Cynde! Thanks so much! I'll get you entered in the drawing for the website :D