Weird Book Titles:
(from Stupid History by Leland Gregory and http://bookstove.com)
- 101 Super Uses for Tampon Applicators by Lori Katz and Barbara Meyer (High Stress Press)
- The Making of a Moron by Neil Brennan (Sheed & Ward)
- Living With Crazy Buttocks by Kaz Cooke (Penguin USA)
- Cold Meat and How to Disguise It (M.E. Rattray, 1904)
- Sex Life of the Foot and Shoe (William Rossi, 1977)
- Fish Who Answer the Phone (Professor Y.P. Frolov, 1937)
- A Pictorial Book of Tongue Coating (Anonymous, 1981)
I always do the first line well, but I have trouble doing the others.
Homer: "Marge, is this a happy ending or a sad ending?"
Marge: "It's an ending. That's enough."
— The Simpsons