Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Funnies - Deathday Letter Style

In honor of Shaun Hutchinson and his awesome book, today's Friday Funnies will feature a "Deathday Letter" postcard, a video and links to wicked awesome photos, and a couple of lines from the book that had me laughing so hard I cried. Enjoy :) And today is the last day to enter our contest so be sure to leave comments!!! Winners will be announce on Monday! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Shaun!! And congrats on the release of your book!





"Shane looks at me like I've shoved a handful of poo in his face and he's taken a huge whiff. And seen some corn. There's always corn."


CLICK HERE FOR AWESOMELY HILARIOUS PICS OF SHAUN SKYDIVING
(well, the captions are hilarious, the pics are cool) :D


"I can't help laughing at Shane. There's really nothing he's afraid of except for heights. I've seen him pick up a rattlesnake with a pair of kitchen tongs. Hell, I've even seen the kid brave the Porta Potties at Moroso Raceway on chili dog day. But put the kid on anything taller than he is and he turns into a big blubbery mess. He's actually holding it together far better than I expected, but I suspect that has more to do with my impending date with death than increased intestinal fortitude."




My First Skydive from Shaun Hutchinson on Vimeo.

LINKS!!!

The Deathday Letter Site

Shaun's Site and Blog

Shaun on Twitter

FaceBook



Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Borders

Powells

Simon and Schuster

4 comments:

Stina said...

Wow, I missed all the fun this week by hiding out in my revision cave. The books sounds like something I would enjoy. :D

Eric said...

I don't know how you could choose just TWO quotes from Shaun's book. There are SO MANY awesome gems. I'm gonna steal your links though, because Shaun is the subject of my post today as well.

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

I just finally got around to going through the whole Shaun week here.

I love the quote about teenagers being monsters. That's the hammer hitting the nail on the head. Seriously.

Congrats Shaun!

Thanks for hosting this week Michelle!

Faith E. Hough said...

Very funny! :)
And skydiving is pretty cool...