Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Holy Cow...Got an Award!
I am touched and very honored to have received the Superior Scribbler award from my awesome writing and crit buddy (who I was recently lucky enough to meet in Real Life) Christine Fonseca.
Christine has been such a great friend - she's there to support me when I'm inching toward that ledge, she's always willing to slog through my work and has been an especially huge help and support with my non-fiction endeavors. And I was lucky enough to recently become a part of her YA fiction crit group. Her awesomeness is beyond words :D
So, here is the rundown on this cool award:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. (That would be the wonderful Christine)
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And now, on to my five choices....which were unbelievably hard! I read so many wonderful blogs and I come across new ones every day. But, since I couldn't pick everyone, here are the five I chose...
1. B.J. Anderson at Hope Springs Eternal
2. Kate Karyus Quinn at The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me
3. Tess at Tess Hilmo
4. Scott at A Writer's Blog and Rants from the Soapbox
5. Sandra at Dual Citizenship in SpecFic and Mundania