Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WIP Wednesday


Well, this week I've actually gotten some work done. Mostly revisions though. I am currently revamping my adult historical romantic suspense into a YA historical. And it's been fun :) It's coming along great and I should be done with it by the end of the week (I hope) :)

As for my current YA urban fantasy WIP, I started writing in notebooks again, and it's going a little better than it did before. I only have a page done (front and back) but that is a page more than I had last week, so I count it as a success :D

And nothing on the non-fiction front this week. I've got another poetry book to thumb through sitting on my desk though, so I take a look every now and then when I get a second.

All in all, I am very pleased with my revising work this week :)

1 comment:

Elana Johnson said...

Once I get all my laundry done, I'll make your notes notebook. Then you'll be flying! Oh, and I ran out of time to read the revisions, but I'll get to them today.