I'll be at three fabulous ladies' blogs today:
L. Diane Wolfe's
and Michelle Hickman's
Stop by and leave comments for more entries into the huge Grand Prize giveaway! Stina will also be giving a copy of my book away so be sure to enter her drawing as well :)
As for me...I think I'm on the mend. I think :D However, my brain is still way to fuzzy to write anything grand or witty, so I'll take a cue from my amazingly awesome BFF Christine Fonseca and leave you with a little bit of Wednesday randomness....
- The world will NOT crash and burn if you can't be on the computer all day....it just feels like it will
- Writers are seriously the best, most generous, most supportive people I have ever had the pleasure to associate with
- You do not have to love a book that everyone else in the world is loving...it's called a subjective business for a reason...revel in your dislike of the popular ;-D
- Castle is seriously the best show E.V.E.R.
- Sending out proposals for books 2 and 3....actually more stressful than book 1 - who'da thunk?
- The suckiest part about being sick - I'm in bed all day but my eyes hurt too bad to read....how unfair is that!?
- Each comment from my awesome readers is like a little drop of sunshine - I heart you guys....might have to do something fun in the near future to show some follower love :D