Monday, June 7, 2010

Sorry!!!!

All righty everyone - I thought I could pull this off while being out of town, buuuuut, yeah LOL Apparently I'm not as slick as I thought I was :D

We are supposed to be doing our Author Spotlight Week this week, highlighting the utterly fabulous Lisa Amowitz. But, I left all my file behind on my other computer, so we are going to have to postpone until next week.

In the meantime, swing by Lisa's awesome blog and check it out. And please come back next Monday for the kick off to our spotlight week featuring Lisa. She is an incredible lady and you don't want to miss out!

I'll be gone until later in the week, but I'll start regular posting again as soon as I get home.

Hope everyone is happy, healthy, and writing up a storm!

9 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

No worries Michelle. Thanks for the update!

Stina said...

Enjoy your week off, Michelle.

See you next Monday!

Zoe C. Courtman said...

Have a great, productive unplugged week! So what's your revision schedule look like? Are you tackling it straight away, or letting the MS rest for a bit?

Unknown said...

This sounds like something I would do. See you next week! :)

Karen Lange said...

Enjoy your week! Will check out the link, thanks.

Jemi Fraser said...

Enjoy your vacation :)

Carolyn V. said...

I hope you have a great week unplugged! =)

Unknown said...

Don't you hate it when that happens? In this digital age, we just kind of start assuming our information will always be at our fingertips. When the power goes out or the Internet goes on the fritz, I'm always shocked to discover how many things are suddenly off limits!

Unknown said...

Cool with me, Michelle! I was behind myself. So behind, I just strolled over here NOW!!