Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A quick note...

I am going out of town for a week - I will be bringing my laptop, but I won't be as on top of moderating comments as I usually am, so if you post a comment and don't see it show up for a while, don't worry, it will post!

Hope everyone has an awesome week. I have posts set to go up as normal, so it will be like I'm not even gone :D I'll be announcing the winner of the Giveaway sometime on Sunday so if you haven't entered yet, hurry and enter! (Click the fireworks pic on the sidebar)

And next week will be our June's Author Spotlight Week with the simply fabulous Lisa Amowitz from the Why A? Blog! I am so excited. She absolutely rocks, you won't want to miss it!

4 comments:

Jan Markley said...

Have a great time!

Jemi Fraser said...

Have a safe trip!

Nighfala said...

Have a fantastic time, Michelle!

Carolyn V. said...

Have a great trip Michelle! =)