I am incredibly honored to have received the Kreativ Blogger award from two wonderful people. I am so excited - what an awesome end to a sort of crappy week :) Novice Writer over at Chronicles of a Novice Writer, and Bonny at BJ Anderson both gave me this fun award and I am so touched that they both thought me worthy :) Thanks guys!!!!
K, so here's the rundown on the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Well most of those are easy.....choosing seven people to give this award to is NOT. I follow hundreds of blogs....seriously, HUNDREDS. I'm not the best with comments (because I just can't keep up) - but there are so many incredible, wonderful blogs out there that I really enjoy that I hate to only pick a few. I suppose I could pick 14 since I got the award twice, but that would make this post huge, so I'll stick with 7.
1. Eric at Working My Muse
2. Tricia O'Brien at Talespinning
3. Cole Gibsen at Hair Dye and Samurai
4. Kat Harris at The Long Road to Heaven
5. Susan Mills (Lazy Writer) at A Walk in my Shoes
6. Rebecca Knight at Rebecca Knight: A Writer in Progress
7. Jen (JStantonChandler) at Woolgatherings
And now 7 interesting things about me.......well, I don't think I'm all that interesting LOL but here you go:
1. I moved around so much when I was younger it took 4 schools before I finally got my degree
2. I like even numbers...well, it's a bit of an obsession really. If I'm buying apples, I get 4 or 6 or 8....NEVER 5 or 7. I do that with pretty much everything. I don't need medication, I promise.
3. I'm tongue-tied - a lot of people think that is just a figure of speech, but nope, it's an actual, physical condition that afflicts yours truly. It makes things like ice cream cones and licking envelopes a little difficult :D
4. I like bananas, but not banana flavored things - I like cherry flavored things, but not cherries - I love strawberries but can't stand strawberry chunks in strawberry flavored things like shakes or jam
5. I make up weird lyrics to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for my kids' bedtime song. Their current favorite is Twinkle Twinkle Little Butt (yeah, not winning mom-of-the-year awards any time soon, but it makes them laugh) :D
6. My right foot is half a size larger than my left foot. It happened when I was pregnant with my son and it just stayed that way. Not sure why or how...but it makes buying shoes interesting :)
7. I don't consider myself an overly emotional person...I'm pretty good at compartmentalizing just about anything - yet I'll cry over just about anything as well....songs, commercials, the planes that fly overhead during parades - I'm not sad or feeling anything particularly emotional, I just cry *shrugs*
Thanks again guys!!