Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reading List Update


Reading list update time! I did pretty good this week....read two books and a friend's manuscript (which I am totally counting because it is an AWESOME book...just not published yet - and yes I've read it before but this was the REVISED version.......oh okay fine, I won't count it, but only because it was a second read) :D

Anyhow, here are the new additions.....

11. Goddess of Yesterday by Caroline Cooney - enjoyed it! It's about a young princess hostage who witnesses the beginnings of the Trojan War.

12. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - loved this one! It was very similar to P.C. Cast's and Kristin Cast's Marked series (or their series is similar to VA) but not so similar that it was like reading the same book. I very much enjoyed it and will be starting the second book in the series, Frostbite, today.

2 comments:

Kate Karyus Quinn said...

OMG - I loved the Vampire Academy books! I just posted my February reading roundup and it is so long, I might have to switch to weekly like you.

Michelle McLean said...

I like the weekly format...that way I have room to say a little something about each book :)

And if you liked the Vampire Academy series, I highly recommend the House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast - I got that series for Christmas from my stepkids and LOVED it :)