Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Updates

I've been such a horrible blogger lately. In my defense, I'm up against a tight deadline so I'm slacking on pretty much everything :D

A few updates:

  • I will have some very fun news to share in the hopefully very near future :D
  • Operation Awesome's New Year's Revisions Conference is going to ROCK. So be sure to stay tuned for updates
  • I'm not doing NaNo this year - well I guess I sort of am, just unofficially. In order to meet my Nov 30th deadline on this manuscript, I need to be writing 2000 shiny new words a day. It has not been going well...hence the blog silence :D Working on both :D
  • I will have some very fun news to share in the hopefully very near future :D Did I say that already? Sorry...a bit excited ;D
  • Treasured Lies releases in just a couple months!!! Lots of fun activities planned for the release, including some fun opportunities for some EPIC prizes (and I don't use that word lightly) :D so stay tuned for info on all that 
  • TODAY IS ELECTION DAY SO GO VOTE!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

best of luck with the work.