Friday, September 2, 2011
(a couple of these are a little outdated, but funny) :D
You know it's time to turn off the computer when ...
1) You forgot how to work the TV remote control.
2) You see something funny and scream, "LOL, LOL!"
3) You meet the mailman at the curb and swear he said YOU'VE GOT MAIL.
4) You sign off and your screen says you were on for 6 days and 45 minutes.
5) You fall asleep, but instead of dreams you get IMs.
6) You buy a laptop and a cell phone so you can have AOL in your car.
7) Tech support calls YOU for help.
8) You beg your friends to get an account so you can "hang out".
9) You get a second phone line just to call out for pizza.
10) You purchase a vanity car license plate with your screen name on it.
11) You say "he he he he" or "heh heh heh" instead of laughing.
12) You say "SCROLL UP" when someone asks what it was you said.
13) You sneak away to your computer when everyone goes to sleep.
14) You talk on the phone with the same person you are sending an instant message to.
15) You look at an annoying person off-line and wish that you had your ignore button handy.
16) You sit on AOL for 6 hours for that certain special person to sign on.
17) You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
18) You end your sentences with..... three or more periods
19) You've gone to an unstaffed AOL room to give tech support.
20) You're on the phone and say BRB.
(from makemesmile.com from IBLaffing and http://www.a-writers-block.com/jokes.html)
Labels: friday funnies