Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WIP Wednesday and a Reading List Update


Still plugging along on the edits...chapter 3 is making its last round through the crit trenches, chapters 1 and 2 are as good as they are going to get (for now) and I have made it through chapter 12 on my own last run through (chapter 10 is in the second to last crit round) :D

The new blog is up and running.

And I managed to read this week! I finished The Last Queen by C.W. Gortner. Very interesting, great book. I highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys a good historical. And I am currently halfway through Diana Gabaldon's new book in the Outlander series, An Echo in the Bone. Loving it as I have all the others :D

How is everyone else doing?

6 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

You got to read, too? Ooh, you're good. :)

I finished my synopsis and managed to make my word meter slide slightly to the right. :)

Christine Fonseca said...

Good job on the new blog site. It looks great

Teri said...

"Echo in the Bone"!!!! I have read through "Voyager", but have stopped to read other things. I get so engrossed, I can't function in real life. Of course I get that way with most reading/writing. Oh well. For Jamie, I'll make the sacrifice! :)

Congrats on your editing! It sounds marvelous to be at the point!!

Unknown said...

I have four books sitting here looking at me. I wish I had the time... It's going to be a busy week. Maybe I'll get to read this weekend?

Michelle, you've been busy but everything is looking good! ;)

Stephanie McGee said...

Reading, I seem to vaguely remember what that is.

Congrats on the progress!

Laura Martone said...

Well, I just received a critique from my fourth beta reader, so it's finally time to start my revision in earnest!

Congrats with your own progress, Michelle!