Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Stood Still for too Long and Got Tagged!

My lovely friend Elana tagged me...which I think means that I'm supposed to answer the questions that were asked of her when she got tagged.....so, here we go! (and I cheated and left a couple of her answers, cause they are what I'd say anyways...probably one of the reasons we are friends) :D

4 goals I have in the next 5 years:
1. Find an agent and see my book at B&N
2. Lose weight - lots of it :D
3. finish my two non-fiction WIPs
4. start work on my doctorate

4 places I will visit someday:
1. Scotland/Ireland (sorry for lumping you together, but you are close to each other) :D
2. Greece
3. Italy
4. some gorgeous tropical island somewhere

4 of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate brownies
2. chicken fettucine alfredo with broccoli
3. the chicken kabob plate from the Greek restaurant The University Grill in Ogden, UT
4. a big huge salad with all the fixins smoothered in ranch or blue cheese dressing

4 jobs I've had:
1. Janitor for Hale 5 at BYU Hawaii (one of the dorms)
2. dishwasher for The Gateway restaurant at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii
3. extractor at the IRS
4. data entry person at the USPS Remote Encoding Center in Salt Lake City, UT

2 places I've lived:
1. California
2. Tennessee

2 places I'd like to live:
1. Hawaii
2. New York City

4 things I'd do with my spare time (if I had any):
1. Read
2. Cook gourmet meals (as long as someone else does the dishes)
3. cross stitch
4. write

All right, sordid little details of my life you never knew ;-) Well, maybe not so sordid I suppose. Except those jobs in Hawaii - not fun, fairly nasty actually.

And now I have to tag people.....and I have no idea who.....okay, please forgive me in advance, but I have no idea who to torture, I mean honor - soooo how about Terri, Abi, and Sandra.

2 comments:

Abi said...

HA! You hate me, right? Nah, I'm just kidding. WOW, it is amazing how much we have in common. And it was fun reading all those details about you.

So, thanks for tagging me. :)

Abi
http://bloggingexperiments.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

You've had awesome jobs, Michelle. Mine were all lame. And I've never lived anywhere fun. Only Utah. Sure, north, south, central, but in the end, it's all still Utah.

I loved reading your stuff! Awesome job!