Thursday, July 28, 2011

Coming Soon - OA Mystery Agent Contest!

New Mystery Agent contest coming up on Monday over at Operation Awesome! Get your one line pitches ready! Our fabulous new agent is looking for:

Young Adult fiction, Women's fiction, literary and commercial fiction, and pop-culture non-fiction. She is very interested in acquiring Young Adult (contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy, thriller and horror ), Middle Grade (fantasy, light sf/f, mystery, and contemporary with a hook) commercial women’s fiction ( urban fantasy, romantic suspense and romance). Above all, she is looking for anything with an engaging voice, compelling narrative and authentic characters. She is unafraid of debut authors.

So head on over to OA bright and early Monday morning! The first 50 entries will be accepted :)

4 comments:

Christine Fonseca said...

one day I'll be ready for this...one day!

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Yay! You just gave me a handy-dandy post to link to about the genres! Gracias! *rubs hands together* Can't wait for Monday!

Unknown said...

I'm excited! I have to decide if my novel is currently ready. We'll see when the week rolls up what happens!

Kim said...

I know who this is - I just read this very description on her website today! Don't worry, I won't tell...