Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Funnies Inspired by Cole Gibsen

(LOLcat built from original photo by sutefani in orlando, under a Creative Commons-Attribution license by way of Flickr.)

[Writers] search for rejection. If they don't get it they reject themselves.
~ Charlie Chaplin about actors...but works pretty well for writers too ;-)


The reason 99% of all stories written are not bought by editors is very simple. Editors never buy manuscripts that are left on the closet shelf at home.
- John Campbell


Thank you so much, Cole, for hanging out with us this week! It's been a pleasure having your as our Spotlighted Author :)



Linkage!!

Cole's Blog
Cole's Website
Cole on Facebook
Cole on Twitter
Awesome Cole Youtube Video

7 comments:

Zoe C. Courtman said...

Thanks for hosting such a cool Cole Gibsen week! A week of great reading :D

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That first one is a riot!!!

Cole Gibsen said...

Thanks for having me - it was a blast. (The nunchuks kitties made me lol)

C. Michael Fontes said...

best LOLcat ever!

Carolyn V. said...

I love your last quote! I'd better get that query out! =)

Lydia Kang said...

Those were so cute! Made me laugh!

Jackee said...

Love those quotes! And happy Friday to you. :o)

Now I'm off to catch up on the Cole Gibsen week I missed...