Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lazy Days

I have spent the better part of the last 4 hours playing around with my blog layout...I'm so productive :D I figured I'd play around for a bit and then get the house clean real quick before my husband got home, but he just called and is on his way home. Hmmmm, what to do, what to do? I could run around and clean real quick....or I could just sit here and play some more :)

Oye, the kids are fighting over a PopTart like rabid dogs....I do feed them, really I do :)

Oh! Very excited! I got an email this morning from one of my writing professors. I had written to ask her if she would do a letter of recommendation for me - I wasn't sure she'd remember me, but she did, and she said she will, and now I've got 3 letters (all I need) and once those are sent in and my transcripts are received, all my paperwork will be in. I can't wait to register for my classes! I know, I'm a little weird. But I love school, I really do. Yes, it's stressful, especially trying to get through a masters program with 2 small children who demand all my attention, but I really love learning new things and the feeling of accomplishment I get when I complete an exceptionally great paper or difficult course. And going through all of that work and finally getting to hold that degree in my hand....what a great feeling!

Plus, by the time this degree is done, both of my children will be in school full time and I might actually be able to get a job and use one of my degrees :)

Okay, I guess I'll go do the dishes....if I must....I guess...........................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with school. I miss it. I love your blog layout. Beautiful job, Michelle.